Whether you’re showing the love to yourself or sharing it with someone special, these ideas will have you feeling a bit closer to the sea, wherever you happen to be!
9. Take a walk down memory beach.
Pull out your pictures or albums of past beach trips. Soak them in and re-live them once more.
8. Make a seashell heart craft.
Here’s one that’s as easy as it is irresistible!
7. Have a healthy tropical drink and toast to your good health.
Here’s a good-for-you mango smoothie recipe:
Too cold for a smoothie? Have some coconut tea instead. We love Tea Forte’s White Ambrosia tea, a divine blend of vanilla and island coconut.
6. Have a scrumptious (and sustainable!) seafood dinner.
Sustainable seafood is all about having your crab cake and eating it too by making a caring choice that helps the many marine species under threat due to fishing pressures.
5. Take a sea salt bath.
Our DIY sea salt body scrub with coconut oil is a delightful treat, and can be used in the tub or shower.
4. Indulge in a sea-salty sweet treat.
Here are a few decadent yet good-for-you recipes:
3. Cuddle like the ocean’s adorable sea otter.
How can you not love sea otters that hold hands and penguins that propose to their mate with a pebble?
2. Relax with sounds of the sea.
1. Send an ocean-themed Valentine’s Day card.
We’ve created lots to choose from, and they’re easy to send in an email or print out.
We hope we’ve inspired you to make your Valentine’s Day full of sea, sand, and soul. Enjoy and happy Valentine’s Day!