HEY! The Porpoiseful Planner download is FREE (limited time), sign up for our email list here to get it:
Our Porpoiseful Planner is simple yet joyful. And of course, it’s ocean + beach themed!
What makes our monthly calendar unique is that we’ve included fun holidays like World Kindness Day, World Whale Day, Beach Cleanup Day, and Relaxation Day to name a few. It’s all about bringing joy, love, and special moments to the everyday.
It combines FUN themed monthly calendars with weekly planners, and has places for goals, top priorities, gratitude, and inspiration.
There are so many fun ways to use the Porpoiseful Planner, let’s dive in!
Porpoiseful Planner Binder
Here’s how I use the Porpoiseful Planner in a binder:
Taking time to be intentional about writing down your plans, priorities, and gratitude can bring so much more focus + waves of positivity!
Porpoiseful Planner Goal Tracker
The Porpoiseful Planner is also amazing as a goal tracker. I love to use it to set goals for my health, wellness + fitness each month. See how:
The power of getting organized with writing down goals, planning, and prioritizing can truly transform your life!
Porpoiseful Planner for Letters + Cards
One of our pod members uses the monthly Porpoiseful Planner for keeping track of the letters + cards she sends! We love this idea that helps to make it a fun ritual in keeping in touch with her friends + family,
You can fill it in digitally or print on paper, whichever works for you best. Personally, we prefer to print on paper and write as there’s something magical about writing it down with pen & paper that seems to make things happen! If you do print, recycle the paper once you no longer need your past plans.
With its uplifting seaside style, you’ll love to make our positive planner a part of your routine! Speaking of routine, here are some ideas for incorporating it into your day to make this powerful habit stick:
- Fill out the monthly calendar and hang on your fridge for a glance view at important dates and appointments
- Keep the weekly planners in a 3-ring binder (along with a pen or pencil) in a location that you already “visit” (for example, in your kitchen where you eat breakfast, at your desk where you check email, etc.)
- Fill out the weekly planner each day throughout the week before or after one of your usual tasks
- Make the weekly planner one of your “top priorities” at first until it becomes easy
- Make your goals manageable by dividing into bite-sized actions
- Use the back of the weekly planner to write any notes, ideas, or inspiration that may strike
- Draw little squares next to daily tasks…and check them off when you accomplish them
- Give yourself plan-free days! It’s okay to take a day off, and it can make the overall process more manageable and enjoyable.
- 12 monthly calendars (January-December)
- 7 day weekly planner
- 5 day weekly planner
Join the pod here to get these sent to your inbox! (Once downloaded, be sure to print them in Landscape mode in Adobe reader.)
Good luck with your new year aspirations and we hope you love using our calendars. Seas the day and live with porpoise!
Live with porpoise,
Eve + Rett
These calendars and planners are so pretty you can’t help but motivate yourself to plan your days!!! Plus having the “special” holidays is fun too!!
Yay!! Thank you so much, Carly. We’re so glad that you like them and hope that they bring more joy and love to your everyday! 😄💙