- aligned with Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) & Common Core Standards
- Science & Engineering Practices: Analyzing & Interpreting Data, Using Mathematics & Computational Thinking, Developing and Using Models
- Disciplinary Core Ideas: Life Science Unity & Diversity, Earth’s Systems
- Crosscutting Concepts: Patterns, Structure & Function
- 38 pages, PDF
- see photo for highlighted materials to know what you’ll need beyond this curriculum:
- ocean animal figurine set
- divided utility container
- water representation like sensory water beads or blue paper
- Teacher Guide
- Reading Guide
- Ocean Treasure Hunt Lesson Guide (Ocean Treasure Student Sheet + Sand & Sea Animal Cards)
- Ocean Discovery Journal Lesson Guide + Student Sheets
- Animal Diversity Sorting Lesson Guide + Resource Pages + Student Sheets
- Ocean Animals Bar Graphing Lesson Guide + Student Sheet
- Mapping Ocean Animal Data Lesson Guide + Student Sheet
- Design a Sand or Sea Animal Lesson Guide + Student Sheet
- HOW TO DOWNLOAD AFTER PURCHASE:
- Option 1: Downloads will appear below the confirmation message after checkout. Click on each file to download, then save.
- Option 2: Your order confirmation will be sent to the email address you used for your order, and includes the links to the downloads. Click on the filenames in the “download” column to download, then save.
✳︎All images and designs are copyrighted and are for non-commercial use only. You may not forward, share, sell, or distribute this file or printed copies.
✳︎Digital products are non-refundable, but please reach out to us at TheTaylors@LivingPorpoisefully.com if you have any questions.