Protect your eyes with Waterhaul sunglasses that are made from 100% recycled plastic monofilament gill nets.
Ghost nets (fishing nets that are discarded & lost at sea) endlessly catch & kill marine animals and are a serious problem for wildlife.
Our partner Waterhaul finds a new porpoise for the ghost nets by recycling them into superb quality sunglasses made for adventure!
The 100% recycled frames are paired with mineral glass lenses, offering complete sustainability and ultimate UVA/UVB 400 protection.
The circular frame suits most small and medium face shapes.
- saltwater-resistant lenses & components
- made from 100% recycled fishing nets (no virgin plastic)
- Barberini mineral glass lenses – the world’s most premium & sustainable lenses
- Italian engineered and hand finished
- no pigments or dyes – the seafoam color comes from the original netting
- ultra durable 5 barrel hinges
- free sustainable cork tri-folding protective case included
your purchase has a porpoise
help protect the ocean by supporting our mission of sustainability + ocean education