Join Eve in a paddle boarding adventure of South Florida's coastal lagoons and uncover 8 amazing discoveries at low tide. Then, we'll head back to the Living Porpoisefully® Sea School lab to dive deeper into sea stars with a hands-on activity you can do at home!
Family + classroom friendly (includes tips for educators). Kid tested + loved.
Designed for ages 5-14 and enjoyed by all ages.
- Coastal Lagoons Adventure Video (25 min)
- Journal Pages PDF (10 pages; suggested 4-5 min for each of the 8 discoveries)
- ID Matching Card Game PDF
- 6 Bonus Fun Pages PDF
- Dive Deeper (sea stars) + Hands-on Activity video (8 min)
- Recipe + Sea Star Template PDF
- Sea Star Anatomy Coloring Pages PDF (2 versions)
- Bonus Sea Star Coloring Cards PDF
You'll also have the chance to ask Eve questions at the end!
Note: For the hands-on activity, you'll need flour, salt, water, and household baking tools (oven not required).